Kenwood TM-D710 HAM Mic + Garmin Mini InReach SATCOM Holder for Jeep JK 11-18 Grab Bar
Do you wish to have your Kenwood mic and your Garmin satcom securely attached yet close at hand?
You just found the most versatile yet custom made mount for your Jeep Wrangler JK 2011 thru 2018.
- Easy to install with no permanent modification to your Jeep.
- Close to reaching yet out of your way.
- Expandable system - additional rails for other radios and devices are available for purchase on our site if you decide to change your device.
- The satcom is angled slightly towards the driver to ensure a great view of its LCD.
- Provides a vertical orientation for your satcom's antenna to clear the dashboard for optimal reception.
- The satcom can be inserted in and taken out in an instant while using just one hand.
- All our designs are rigorously and extensively real-life tested off-road.
- Mount installs quickly in 5 minutes or less.
- Safer than other mounts on the market - made of durable plastic - not tin.
- No sharp metal edges that can scratch a pet (or a passenger) bouncing around on that awful back washboard on your way to Monument Valley.
- Made in the USA! All our products are proudly designed and manufactured in sunny Arizona.
- Custom made to fit the left corner of the passenger-side grab bar of a Jeep Wrangler JK 2011-2018.
- We also have RHD (right-hand drive) versions available. To request just send us a note.
The Mic holder for this model:
- Perfect fit for your Kenwood TM-D710 Mic.
- All Kenwood mics require a slight mod to work with our mounts.
- Click to read more.
The SATCOM support rail (aka the Vertical Support Rail):
- The rail is custom made for the Garmin Mini InReach.
- The Garmin SATCOMcan easily slides in an out.
- Our products are for off-road use only.
- Our mounts are only designed for light accessories as stated under the Compatibility notes.
- Do NOT modify or overload the mounts with accessories not listed as supported by JeepUniq.
- Obey your local state and federal laws
- JeepUniq is not responsible for any improper or illegal use of our accessories.
- Vehicle's owner is responsible for ensuring that mounts are not in the way of the airbags.
- We constantly update and improve the designs of our products. Some product pictures might not represent the latest designs.