CB Mic Holder for Cobra 18 WX ST II and Kenwood TM-271 Combination Mount for Jeep Wrangler JK 11-17
Do you struggle to keep the Mic of your Cobra 18 WX ST II Mobile CB and your Kenwood TM-271 Handheld HAM Radio secure and within easy reach?
Make the Mic of your Cobra 18 WX ST II and your Kenwood TM-271 Handheld HAM Radio your best friends on the trail!
We have the perfect combination mount custom made for your JK 11-17 Jeep Wrangler:
Some unique design features of our JeepUniq mount include:
- This mount allows for a secure and rattle free fit while providing easy access to your devices.
Off-road tested: Provides a secure mounting mechanism for your Portable HAM.
Easy Install: 5 minutes or less installation.
Safe: No sharp metal edges that can scratch a pet (or a passenger) bouncing around on that awful back washboard on your way to Monument Valley.
Made in USA! All our products are proudly designed and manufactured in the sunny Arizona.
This model is custom made for Jeep Wrangler JK 11-17. The 2007-2010 and 2011-2017 models are not interchangeable due to their distinct passenger grab-bar designs.
The Mic Holder for this model:
- Supports any CB or HAM Mic that use a standard button type mount such as the one on found on most mobile CB or HAM radios. If you have a CB or HAM Mic that use a belt clip type mount (typically found on external mics used with handheld radios) check our other listings for other styles.
- This mount is a US Jeeps (LHD). UK Australia et all: we also have RHD mounts available! Just request it in the comments box when you check out.
The Radio Support Rail:
- Can hold any small device that leverages a belt-clip for mounting as long as the clip’s width is under 3/4”(20mm). This covers most (if not all) portable HAM units on the market.
- Important Compatibility Notes:
- The mount is not compatible with extended batteries that either:
- Make the radio too long such that the belt-clip on the radio cannot reach the mounting rail on the mount or
- Extend the depth of the radio too much such that the belt-clip on the radio can open to secure the unit on the mount.
- Holder attaches to the left side of the grab bar (handle bar).
- Does not require any drilling or other mods to the dash of your Jeep.
Tools Needed to install:
- A plastic trim removal tool (or a screwdriver).
- A 8mm socket.