Vertical Support Rail for Handheld Devices
Expand your existing JeepUniq Combo Mount with an additional rail to support additional devices.
*** New Version includes Battery Eliminator cable cut-out (see pictures) to allow cable routing. ***
Cost Effective by leveraging any of our Combo mounts.
Easy 10 seconds Install or less installation
Many Colors available to fit the interior of your vehicle.
Safer than other mounts on the market since it's made of strong plastic. No sharp metal edges that can scratch a pet (or a passenger) bouncing around on that awful back washboard on your way to Monument Valley.
Made in USA! All our products are proudly designed and manufactured in the sunny Arizona.
- Works with any Combo JeepUniq mount. Combo mounts are those that came with a Vertical Rail at the time of purchase.
- Does NOT work with single device mounts.
- Please measure your device against the dimensions listed below:
W is the Width of the Belt Clip supported by this rail. Choose the width that fits your device.
- Use the C and B dimensions to ensure that the Belt Clip of your device will be able to grip within the Red Ribbed are in the picture above (the Rail Insert area).
- One (1) Vertical Rail. This is the latest version that includes a special cut-out to route the Battery Eliminator cable (if you use one).
- Three (3) Rail Inserts (same as those included with your original mount). Note that regardless the color you choose for your rail, the rails will be black.
- The mount is not compatible with extended batteries that either:
- Make the radio too long such that it interferes with the mount
- Extend the depth of the device too much such that the unit cannot be secured to the mount
- Increase the weight of the device by more than 3oz.
- To avoid damage to your existing JeepUniq mount and/or your vehicle, we strongly recommend that you remove your mount off your vehicle. Use patience and care not to break anything.
- Make sure not to break the mount when pulling your existing Vertical Rail. On some mounts the Rail will seem to be stuck to the mount - if so, use a blunt screwdriver and a rubber mallet to tap it out.
Tools Needed to install:
Our Lawyers Say:
- Our products are for off-road use only.
- Obey your local state and federal laws
- JeepUniq is not responsible for any improper or illegal use of our accessories.