Icom IC-2300 HAM Mic Holder with 20mm 67 Designs Ball
Do you struggle to have your Icom mic securely mounted and close at hand?
Here is what many call the best Jeep accessory for your 67 Designs Arm mounted in your vehicle.
- Easy to install with no permanent modification to your Jeep.
- Close to reaching yet out of your way.
- All our designs are rigorously and extensively real-life tested off-road.
- All our 67 Designs mounts include a free set of Lateral Support Wings.
- A 20mm Genuine 67 Designs Ball is included and pre-fitted to the mount.
- Mount installs in 10 seconds or less installation.
- Safer than other mounts on the market - made of durable plastic - not tin.
- No sharp metal edges that can scratch a pet (or a passenger) bouncing around on that awful back washboard on your way to Monument Valley.
- Made in the USA! All our products are proudly designed and manufactured in sunny Arizona.
- Works with any vehicle with a 67 Designs CF set-up.
- We also have RHD (right-hand drive) versions available. To request just send us a note.
The Mic holder for this model:
- Perfect fit for your Icom IC-2300 Mic.
- Supports any mic for ICOM Handheld Radio using a Square Hole Attachment Point.
- Note that some product images might display other Mobile Mic. However the Mic holder is identical.
- No tools needed.
- Attach the mount's 20 mm ball to your 67 Designs Carbon Fiber arm.
- Our products are for off-road use only.
- Our mounts are only designed for light accessories as stated under the Compatibility notes.
- Do NOT modify or overload the mounts with accessories not listed as supported by JeepUniq.
- Obey your local state and federal laws
- JeepUniq is not responsible for any improper or illegal use of our accessories.
- Vehicle's owner is responsible for ensuring that mounts are not in the way of the airbags.
- Note that some product images might display a 1 inch RAM ball set-up. The mount is similar except for using a 20mm 67 Designs ball instead of the RAM one