Uniden PC78LTD CB Mic + Delorme inReach Device Holder Clip-on for Jeep JL Grab Bar
Do you wish to have your Uniden mic and your Delorme device securely attached and within easy reach?
You just found the most versatile yet custom made mount for your Jeep Wrangler JL
- Easy to install with no permanent modification to your Jeep.
- Close to reaching yet out of your way.
- Expandable system - additional rails for other radios and devices are available for purchase on our site if you decide to change your device.
- All our designs are rigorously and extensively real-life tested off-road.
- Mount installs in 5 seconds: just slip it over the passenger'' grab bar and secure it with the provided latch.
- Safer than other mounts on the market - made of durable plastic - not tin.
- No sharp metal edges that can scratch a pet (or a passenger) bouncing around on that awful back washboard on your way to Monument Valley.
- Made in the USA! All our products are proudly designed and manufactured in sunny Arizona.
- Custom made to clip onto the passenger-side grab bar of a Jeep Wrangler JL.
- We also have RHD (right-hand drive) versions available. To request just send us a note.
The Mic holder for this model:
- Perfect fit for your Uniden PC78LTD Mic.
- Supports any mic for mobile CB/HAM/GMRS radios using round-button type hanger.
- Note that some product images might display other Mobile Mic. However the Mic holder is identical.
The Device support rail (aka the Vertical Support Rail):
- Allows mounting the Delorme inReach using a 3rd party cradle that has a horizontal RAM bolt pattern (not included)
- Allows mounting a small device that has a horizontal RAM bolt pattern. NOTE: Only intended for light force - items up to 3 oz.
- Our products are for off-road use only.
- Our mounts are only designed for light accessories as stated under the Compatibility notes.
- Do NOT modify or overload the mounts with accessories not listed as supported by JeepUniq.
- Obey your local state and federal laws
- JeepUniq is not responsible for any improper or illegal use of our accessories.
- Vehicle's owner is responsible for ensuring that mounts are not in the way of the airbags.
- We constantly update and improve the designs of our products. Some product pictures might not represent the latest designs.